Thursday, May 04, 2006

No. 60, Vol. 5 - May is National Bike and Birthday Month!

Happy Birthday, Jason, wherever you are.

I turned 40 on May 7, and my firstborn Samantha will become a teenager on May 25, the same day as my sister-in-law Kris celebrates a birthday. Her husband John, my younger brother by two years, celebrates his special day on May 18. The woman who towed me around Allouez, Wisconsin in the late 1960s, my sweet mother Marge, has a birthday May 26. My late grandmother's birthday was May 9, and it was especially fun when her birthday and Mother's Day coincided over the years.

It's also National Bicycle Month here in the USA, so make sure to prioritize some saddle time the next three weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Hello Gary and Happy Birthday.

Are you in California yet?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home